MyWay Digital Health (MWDH) is a University of Dundee spin out. MyWay Diabetes (MWD) their flagship product, developed with NHS Scotland, is the only self-management platform globally to be scaled across an entire country ( >500,000 web users, >65,000 data registrants). MyDiabetes Clinical is a complementary clinician platform supporting individual/ population evidence-based management/ decision support, risk profiling and analytics. MWDH is NHS Innovation Accelerator Alumni, has won Digital Leaders impact award (2021) European ehealth adopters award (2017), DiabetesUK QiC self-management award (2015).
Find your nearest AHSN
By MyWay Digital Health
MyWay Diabetes offers patients/ carers
- Mult-lingual multimedia self-management resources
- 8 QISMET accredited structured education elearning courses (diabetes prevention, type 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes and type 1 diabetes)
- (NHS) health record access
- home-recorded data integration
- Tailored advice; utilising data-driven algorithms, machine learning
- Remote-monitoring/ remote clinics
- Locally customisable public open access website
Procured under a NHS population-based license fee/ free to unlimited end users. MWD is affordable, scalable, and effective and improves outcomes with significant health cost savings (ROI ~5:1).