ShinyMind - interactive wellbeing and resilience resource.
ShinyMind is a uniquely interactive mindset resource co-created with the Walton Centre NHS FT, which improves wellbeing, resilience and teamwork, delivered via a mobile application and wellbeing campaign. Independent research shows it to reduces everyday stress and anxiety, leaving people feeling happier and more productive. Its foundation is a blend of science and research carried out by our leadership psychotherapists into what makes your people feel better, their teams work better and ultimately sees organisations perform better. Already used by thousands of NHS staff across the country, ShinyMind has unique community messaging functions creating connection and support within teams and organisations.
Find your nearest AHSN
The company worked with people in some of the most stressful jobs – in the NHS – to understand what they need to feel and perform at their best. Together they built a mindset methodology to help people think more positively, feel more motivated - and wrapped it all up in ShinyMind.
Not just mental health, more than meditation and beyond helping you sleep – although that's covered too, it’s grounded in evidence, science and research, equipping people to thrive by changing the way they think. It helps build teamwork, morale and mutual support with its positive messaging and community functions, as well as being a confidential, safe space.
ShinyMind can also be personalised with photos, journaling, gratitude and resilience resources, even music playlists, and so builds as a user's personal space - 'a coach in your pocket' as one NHS user described it, which is perhaps why after 30 days, 48.6% of ShinyMind users are still active, compared to just 8% of leading wellbeing apps.
- Empowers people to thrive by improving their resilience and mental health
- Reduces sickness absence caused by anxiety and stress
- Builds community to foster connection and purpose to create high-performing happy teams
- Helps people think, feel and perform better
- Helps people feel positive, engaged and connected via the ShinyMind app community
- Helps people explore, discover and grow their self-awareness, personal resilience and actively resource their mental health through their own personal interactive space