AHSN Network specialists will be speaking at HETT Reset 2021, an e-learning event for healthcare professionals running from 8-12 Feb.
The event is focusing on the following themes each day: healthcare reset, culture and implementation, integration and interoperability, digital maturity and the digitally empowered patient, offering both private sector and clinical innovators a huge learning and engagement opportunity over the 5-day period.
The following people from the AHSN Network will be speaking and chairing sessions during the event:
- Day 1 Heathcare Reset - 8th Feb at 15:20. Speaker: Nadia Kuftinoff from Wessex AHSN. Session: Digital Academy alumni delivering virtual tools across organisations and at scale;
- Day 2 Culture and Implementation - 9th Feb at 09:30. Speaker: Richard Stubbs, CEO of Yorkshire & Humber AHSN. Session: Addressing diversity and health inequalities alongside health tech innovation and;
- At 12:15 - Richard Stubbs will also chair a session titled: Prevention, innovation and resilience - driving teams to scale excellence and innovation despite challenging circumstances
- Day 2 Culture and Implementation - 9th Feb at 11:25. Speakers: Dr Nev Young, Commercial Director, Yorkshire & Humber AHSN & Zoe Lelliott, acting CEO, Health Innovation Network. Session: What is Real World Evidence?
- Day 3 Integration and Interoperability - 10th Feb at 11:50. Speaker: Faye Sibley from Health Innovation Network (South London). Session: Clinical communications between teams and organisations, across systems and beyond;
- Day 4 Digital Maturity Forum - 11th Feb at 09:30. Speaker: Piers Ricketts, Chair of the AHSN Network. Session: Driving pathways to innovation - frontier planning for a future NHS.
Join us and register now on the HETT website
Sessions also available on the HETT website after the event to watch if you missed it - register to access this content.